A Complete Season of Training Sessions For U11's and U12's
Never be short of ideas and drills for your training sessions ever again. Club Curriculum U11-U12 Season has enough drills and exercises that will keep your players interested and motivated.
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The keys to coaching U11's and U12's and how to best organize a training session to keep them motivated
- Sessions to improve techniques like, shooting, passing, defending and more
- Small-sided games and group play to teach attacking, defending, possession, etc.
- Innovate set plays suitable for this age group and field size
- Different systems of play for the 8v8 formation
- Ideas on how to set a season long curriculum
The U11-U12 ages are often the years when kids are introduced to the competitive element of soccer. Children this age are able to learn at an accelerated pace so with the right training they can dramatically improve their skills and tactical understanding. Author, Tony Englund does a great job of not only explaining how to deal with young kids and set up their training sessions, but he shares tons of great drills and exercises that are specifically suited to this age group.
Club Curriculum - U11-U12 Season will have you well prepared to coach the season and you will never be short of ideas for new drills for your training sessions.