A Complete Club Training Curriculum
Never be short of ideas and drills for your training sessions ever again. Our series of five books that cover all the age groups has enough drills and exercises that will keep your players interested and motivated all season long...and at a 50% discount!
You can see more information on each individual eBook here. You can buy each individual book for $27, or buy all five books for just $67, which is a saving of 50%.
Here is what you will find in these five eBooks:
- The keys to coaching each different age group and how to best organize a training session to keep them motivated
- Sessions to improve techniques like, shooting, passing, defending and more
- Small-sided games and group play to teach attacking, defending, possession, etc.
- Best practices for restarts like goal kicks, corner kicks and throw-ins
- Different systems of play for 6v6, 8v8 and 11v11 formations
- Ideas on how to set a season long curriculum
Coaching youth players is much different than coaching adults, college players or pro's. Young kids have different physical and psychological needs and abilities and the author, Tony Englund does a great job of not only explaining how to deal with kids from as young as 5 year old all the way to age 14 and set up their training sessions, but he shares tons of great drills and exercises that are specifically suited each different age group.
The Club Curriculum series of five eBooks will have you well prepared to coach the season and you will never be short of ideas for new drills for your training sessions no matter what age group you coach.
SAVE 50% and buy all five eBooks. Order now and you could be reading them within minutes.
Get Your Copy Of
Club Curriculum - Five Book Bundle at a 50% discount
Order Now and you could be reading it in minutes - Only $67.00
Or learn how you can get this eBook for FREE