74 Fun Games For Young Players
Coaching 6 to 8 year olds can be a challenge. The best coaches make training fun for kids this age. Use the fun games in Coaching Curriculum - Fun Training Games and your young players will love coming to soccer practice and playing for you.
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The keys to coaching 6 and 8 year olds and how to best organize a training session to keep them motivated
- 74 fun games that will keep your players interested and motivated
- Games for dribbling and running with the ball
- Games for passing and striking the ball
- Games like Soccer Golf, Pineapple Drop, Grid Wars, Human Croquet and many more
- A sample practice session to help you structure your own sessions
The main motivation of 6 and 8 year olds when playing sports, is for exercise, fun and skill acquisition...not just to win. Coaches of kids this age should judge their success not on wins and losses, but rather on the number of kids who sign up to play again next year.
Club Curriculum - Fun Training Games gives you 74 fun games that you can use in your training sessions to ensure your kids have fun and enjoy coming to soccer practice.