Developing Soccer Intelligence
Through 4v4 Volume 2
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- A look at how to train with 4v4 for beginners, intermediate and advanced level players
- How to get the best uses out of 4v4 training
- How 4v4 training fits into the 11v11 game
- Why 4v4 training can accelerate the development of young players
- 4v4 games to cover, combinations, passing lanes, triangles, overloads, angles, verticality, finishing and more
- How to make your 4v4 exercises game realistic
Volume 1 of Developing Soccer Intelligence Through 4v4 focused on the training methodology, long term planning and how 4v4 fits into the 11v11 game.
Developing Soccer Intelligence Through 4v4 Volume 2 is choc full of all kinds of 4v4 games that cover just about every single topic you need during a training session.
And this is not just another book full of 4v4 games. The author, Philip Cauchi, shows how to utilize 4v4 games to develop soccer intelligence and awareness.