Do NOT Give the Ball Away!
You can only score goals if you have possession of the ball...your opponent's can NOT score a goal if you have possession of the ball. The Complete Guide to Passing and Possession shows you how to better keep possession and control the game giving you a greater chance of success.
Here is what you will gain from this guide:
- A comprehensive set of drills for training players how to better keep possession
- Non directional exercises designed to make your players more comfortable when in possession
- Directional exercises that show players how to penetrate defenses with patient possession
- Small-sided games that introduce competitiveness and game-like situations
- Players that are more confident when they have the ball at their feet and can deal with pressure
- Players who know where to move and what runs to make to help teammates when in possession
Confident players can really improve team performances, and there is nothing like instilling confidence in players by teaching them how to deal with pressure when in possession of the ball. The Complete Guide to Passing and Possession will increase your players confidence by improving their technical abilities and decision making while your team is in possession. So if you want a team of technically efficient players who can maintain the ball with confidence and dominate possession, The Complete Guide to Passing and Possession is the perfect guide on how to do it.